Term Classes | Pottery | Sculpting | Drawing | Mixed Media | Painting | Kids | Teens
Creative Insight Pottery is currently offering a safe childcare option to all the Front Line/Essential working parents out there while they are needed at work.
We have been approved under #12 on the Ontario List of Essential Workplaces by serving essential workers. We have also been approved by Hamilton Public Health Services COVID-19 Response, ensuring that all proper safety procedures will be put in place for this special time. By instruction, we are limiting the numbers to only 5 kids per day, will keep a record of all the kids’ temperatures when they arrive and before they leave the studio. We will lead the kids in proper hand washing and safety guidelines, encourage a 2m distance, and will make sure to communicate with the parents rigorously to monitor for symptoms both at the studio and at home.
Each day will be a mix of:
- learning pottery, both handbuilt and some time on the wheel
- daily new creative projects
- lunch/snack times
- time for online schooling assignments (kids should bring their own devices for schoolwork, we have wifi)
- and more
We are very happy to be able to offer this service in a time like this.
*Also one spot per week will be given free for a family who is not able to afford care; if you have any recommendations for these spots please let us know.
We are thankful for the families who are able to help us too.
If you need extended before or after care, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements
– Spaces are only for children of active Front Line/Essential working parents
– Spaces are only for children ages 5 and up
– Children must bring a nut-free lunch and 2 snacks per day